AFCAT Recruitment 2021: All Candidates are informed that Indian Air Force has released a notification (Advt.No. 01/2021) inviting Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of its elite force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches for courses commencing in January 2022. The interested candidates should Apply for the recruitment from 01/12/2020 to 30/12/2020 for total 238 Post.
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 AFCAT 01/2021 / NCC Special Entry
Career Indian Air Force (Bhartiya Vayu Sena)
AFCAT 01/2021 Short Details of Notification
AFCAT Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||01st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AFCAT||30th December 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||February 2021|
|Batch will Commence From||January 2022|
- AFCAT Entry : 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special Entry : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Flying Batch : 20-24 Years.
- Ground Duty: 20-26 Years.
- NCC Entry : 20-24 Years.
Vacancy Details Total 238 Posts
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||211/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 69|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||210/22T/PC/100 AEC/ 210/22T/SSC/ 100AEC/
M & W
|AE(L) : PC – 27, SSC – 40
AE(M) : PC – 12, SSC – 17
|Admin : PC – 12, SSC – 19
Accts : PC – 06, SSC – 10
Lgs ; PC- 09, SSC – 14
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||211/22F/PC/M
10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and
10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
AFCAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate fulfilling the criteria must only apply for the examination.
Nationality: The candidate should be the citizen of India
Candidate must have graduated from any recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or BE / BTech degree (four year course) with 60% in any discipline.
Technical branch (ground duty)
Candidate should have done four year undergraduate course in Engineering / Technology.Should have secured 60% marks in the Section A and B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Non-technical (Ground duty)
The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin-ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physicalcondition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running,swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in whichthey would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Ground Duty Technical Branch- Minimum height for both gender: 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch- Male-157.5 cms and Female-152 cms
AFCAT 2021 Selection Process
- Screening test: For officer intelligence rating test, discussion test and picture perception test.
- Psychological Test: To test the interactive ability and personal conversation with the Interviewing Officer.
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
Pay on Commissioning (As per 7th CPC)
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||CPC||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100- 177500`||7th||10||Rs. 15500|
How to Apply for AFCAT 2021
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
Download Short Notification
- UPPSC Various Post Online Form 2020
- AAI Junior Executive & Manager Online Form 2020
- RPSC Lecrurer Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Online Form 2020
- SBI Apprentice Online Form 2020
For latest Jobs information subscribe GOVERNMENTJOBCENTRE.IN
Join our Telegram chennel link is here