Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Shipyard Limited has recently released a notification for the post of Manager, Project Officer, and Consultant.All the interested and eligible candidate who wants to fill the form read the full article to get all information related to this recruitment.
Important dates of Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
All candidates can apply online from 23 June 2021 and the Last date of applying online for all posts are:
- 20 Jul 2021 Upto 1700 hrs – For permanent posts
- 10 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Fixed Term Contract basis FTC
- 30 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Consultant on Fixed Term Contract basis
Vacancy details of Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
There are total of 53 vacancies for the post of Manager, Project Officer, and Consultant for permanent absorption basis and fixed term contract basis.
|S No.||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|On Permanent Absorption Basis|
|2||Additional General Manager||01|
|3||Deputy General Manager (Technical)||02|
|4||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||01|
|5||Senior Manager (Technical)||04|
|8||Deputy Manager (Finance)||01|
|Fixed Term Contract basis FTC|
|1||Dy. Chief Project Officer (Infrastructure Augmentation)||01|
|2||Dy. Chief Project Officer (SAP Basis Consultant with HANA)||01|
|3||Project Manager ( SAP ABAP developer on HANA)||01|
|4||Dy. Project Officer (Hull) [Shipwright trade]||06|
|5||Dy. Project Officer (Submarine Technical)||14|
|6||Dy. Project Officer (IN Ships Technical)||08|
|Consultant on Fixed Term Contract basis|
|1||Sr. Consultant (Technical)- Mumbai||01|
|2||Sr. Consultant (Infrastructure Augmentation)||01|
|3||Sr. Consultant (EKM Planning & Submarine Project Management)||01|
|4||Consultant (EKM Planning & Submarine Project Management)||01|
Minimum education qualifications for all the post is graduation degree but to know detailed education qualifications for the respective post, download the official notice from the link given below.
For Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021, all candidates will be selected based on an Interview. Based on the performance of the interview candidates will be selected.
How to Apply for the recruitment
- All candidates have to go to their official website to apply online. OR you can directly go to the page where you can apply online through the link given below.
- After that click on the career option on Human resource option.
- Then click on the Current Openings to apply online.
- Now fill the form carefully and upload the required documents to complete the form.
- The next step is to pay a fee if required then submit the form.
- After submitting the form take a printout of the application form for future reference.