IGIDR Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Indra Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced institute established by the Reserve Bank of India for carring ot research on devlopment issues from a multi disciplinary point of view.
IGIDR Office Assistant Recritment 2021
The Institute invites applications from the interested candidates for filling up the following post:-
|Post Detail||Qualifications and Experience|
|Job Title :-Office Assistant (Estate Department)
No of Positions :- 01
Pay Details :Consolidated Emoluments:
Rs.35,000/- pm approx. (inclusiveof all)
Age Limit :Maximum: 30 years.
Appt. Type: Contract
Contract will be for a term of 2 years, which may be extended/renewed, at the discretion of the Institute, subject to the performance of the candidate.
All experience and age would be considered as on the last date of closing.
|Essential Qualification :
a. Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with first class from a recognized university/Institute.
b. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
c. Strong oral and written communications in English
d. Have good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and other related software.
Two years of experience in academic or non-academic organization with knowledge of computer operation and general & estate office
e. Should have good inter personal skills
All interested and eligible candidates have to send the application form before last date 21st May’ 2021.
Job Profile IGIDR Office Assistant
- Clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually.
- Liaising with statutory bodies and handling property matters related to Estate office.
- O & M of Electrical, Swimming poll, Gym & Gardening etc.
- Liaising with suppliers. Maintain database of vendors and contracts.
- Assist with proper filing of paperwork, including obtaining approvals, answer phones and take messages, type memos and correspondence promptly and accurately.
- Co-ordination and implementation of office procedures and responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- Purchase of petty items and inventory for maintenance.
- Security management & Coordinate with housekeeping team, bus drivers, Office boys etc.
- Processing of proposals, payment bills, orders etc
- Interacting and coordinating with various internal departments
- Event Management
How to apply for IGIDR Office Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Insterested and eligible candidates can apply through offline mode. First you have to download the applicaton form from their official site @http://www.igidr.ac.in/careers/. After that fill the form carefully. And send the Application form by Post.
All of you send the Application form at the given location via post.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application mentioning the ‘Post applied for ________’ on the envelope, along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references on or before 21st May’ 2021 to:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065
Note 1: Candidates should attach self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification (matriculation onwards), experience, date of birth etc. Originals certificates should be produced at time of interview/written examination. Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of the Application shall be summarily rejected.
Note 2: In case any candidate is having difficulty in filling the application through offline mode they can send the soft copy of the application form along with all the relevant document such as age, experience, qualifications and two references at @email@example.com before the closing date. Any e-mail received without the Employment application form (on website) or supporting documents will be summarily rejected.