Post Name– IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2020 in Pipelines division of indian oil corporation ltd.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited for various apprentice post in pipelines recruitment 2020. Those candidate who wants to fill the form please fill the form before last date 22/11/2020. This recruitment is an opportunity for all the freshers to get certificate of Apprentice.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Various Apprentice Post in Pipelines Recruitment 2020
PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 04/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 22/11/2020
- Exam Date: 06/12/2020
- Admit Card Released : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Age Limit as on 30/10/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 482 Post
|Apprentice||257||95||39||60||31||482||Class 10 with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|Uttar Pradesh ER||10||04||01||03||0||18|
|Uttar Pradesh NR||11||06||02||05||0||24|
How to Fill Form of IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2020
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Piplines Are Issued Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the IOCL Apprentice Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 04 November , 2020 to 22 November, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Apprentice Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
1) Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
2) It may be noted that in case candidate does not pre-register themselves online with concerned BOAT/ NSDC and subsequently after selection as apprentice in Indian Oil Corporation, their registration of contract as apprentice does not happen with BOAT/ NSDC/RDAT due to any reason, the candidate himself shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled and offer shall be issued to next candidate from the panel.
3) The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.iocl.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
4) The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. ready before applying on-line.
5) The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
6) The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
7) After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference
QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|1||Technician ApprenticeMechanical||Three years (or two years through lateral ent ry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering|
|2||Technician ApprenticeElectrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after I TI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|3||Technician ApprenticeTelecommunication & Instrumentation||Three years (or two years t hrough lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering|
|4||Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|5||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|6||Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)||Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)|
|7||Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)||Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 04/11/2020|
|Registration||For Technician Apprentice | For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|