JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: All candidates are informed that the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited for the recruitment to the Deputy Collector. Police Superintendent, Jail Superintendent, District Commander and many Others on February 09, 2021 @jpsc,gov,in. Those candidates who have a degree in graduation can fill this form. For JPSC Civil Services, form filling will start from February 15, 2021, Last date of filling the form will be till 15 March 2021. All eligible candidates have requested to read all information before filling the form of JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021. like important dates, exam pattern, eligibility, important points.
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others|
|Starting Date||February 15, 2021|
|Closing Date||March 15, 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims,Mains, and Interview|
JPSC Civil Service 2021 Vacancies
The post wise JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 vacancy is given below:
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
JPSC Civil Service 2021: Important Dates
|JPSC Notification Release Date||February 09, 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||February 15, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||March 15, 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||March 16, 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||May 02, 2021|
|Admit Card||April 2021|
|Result Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mains Exam Date||4th week of September 2021|
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a Degree holder from a recognized university/ equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- UR Candidates: 35 Years
- SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen
Domicile of Jharkhand only
How To Apply For JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will be able to apply through online mode from February 15, 2021, onwards.
- Click on the link given below.
- As the new page opens, click the New Registration link and fill in the basic personal details
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form before final submission
- Click Submit button
PSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Online application for JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 has started from February 15, 2021. Candidates can apply for the Civil Services Examination 2021 by March 15, 2021. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date, so that server problems can be avoided.
JPSC Civil Service Selection Procedure:
Jharkhand Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Selection Procedure will consist of the following stages.
1. Preliminary Examination.
2. Main Examination (Written & Interview)
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):
|General Studies – I||100||2 (120 minutes)|
|General Studies – II||100||2 (120 minutes)|
There is not a single negative marking for any incorrect answers.
Main Examination (Subjective Type):
|Paper & Subject||Marks|
|Paper-I General English and Hindi (2 sectors of 50 marks each)||100|
|Paper-II Language and Literature||150|
|Paper-III History and Geography||200|
|Paper-IV Indian Constitution, Administration, and Reforms||200|
|Paper-V Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development||200|
|Paper-VI GS, Envt. And technology development||200|
The duration for papers in the Main exam is for 3 hours.
- Viva-voce (Interview) of 100 marks
The total is 1150 marks of mains and personality tests.
Best Book For Preparation of Govt Jobs Examination
- Top 8 Government Jobs of 7 feb 2021-Today latest Govt jobs
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021: Apply for total 857 vacancies
- CCL Recruitment 2021 For Apprentice Posts: Apply Online For 482 Apprentice Posts
For latest Jobs information subscribe and join our social pages