MAHA-Metro Rail Recruitment 2021-MAHA-Metro is inviting applications from Indian Nationals for the following Supervisory Non- Supervisory posts for Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. The details along with the required eligibility criteria is mentioned below against each post.
MAHARASHTRA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD.
ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S)/2020/
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited(MAHA-Metro), a joint venture company withequal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project and Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra.
- On- LINE REGISTRATION WILL START – 14/12/2020 from 10.00hrs
- Last Date for Registration of On-Line Application: 21/01/2021 till 23.59 hrs
- APPLICATION FEE to be paid – 14/12/2020 to 21/01/2021
To apply for the recruitment you must have age between 18 to 28 years as on closing date of online registration.
- For UR/EWS/OBC – 400/-
- For ST/SC/Women – 150/-
To check Post wise vacany details download official notification, which is given below.
For the post Station Controllers/Train Operator/ Train Controller (Post for Sr. No. 1): The selection methodology will comprise four-stage process –i.e. Online Test(CBT), Psycho Test & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in A1 (Aye-one) Category.
For the post of Section Engineer, Junior Engineer (Elect./IT/Computer/ /Electronics/Mech./Civil (Post from Sr. No.- 2 to 9):The selection methodology will comprise Three-stage process i.e. Online Test(CBT) & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in A3 (Aye-three) category.
For Post from 1 to 5: SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/Fitter/Mason/Plumber/Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/AC & Refrigeration Trades. Working knowledge of Marathi Language is compulsory. This will be subjected to verification before selection
All candidates shall have to undergo the Medical Fitness Test(s) and meet the following Medical standards prescribed by MAHA- Metro for various posts
Section Engineer / Junior Engineer
A – 3
Online Test/Computer Based Test (CBT):
The online test will consist of 3 parts, Part-1, Part-2 and Part-3, shall be of 02 hrs. duration.
Part-I: Marathi Language (15 Question). Candidate scoring minimum 40% passing marks in Part-I will only be considered eligible for evaluation of Part – II & Part – III.
Part-II: It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions in English medium on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude. There will be a total of 35 questions, each carrying equal marks. There shall be negative marking for every wrong/incorrect answer. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answers.
Part-III: It will consist of objective type questions on knowledge of discipline/ domain/Trade. There will be a total of 100 questions, each carrying equal marks. There shall be negative marking for every wrong/incorrect answer. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
Official Notification Of the Recruitment
Those interested candidates who wants to apply for the post download notification given below.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website MAHA-METRO
www.punemetrorail.org only. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted.
- To access the online application, firstly candidates are required to visit MAHA-METRO website www.punemetrorail.org and click on the “Career” link. Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application to be filled.
- Candidates shall apply online by going to sub link titled as “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online
- Candidates registering himself/herself by providing/entering requisite details on online registration form, he / she shall get a Login ID & Password on Mobile No. & Email ID provided by applicant/candidate in online registration form.
- Thereafter Candidate is required to login again with the received Login ID & Password & proceed with filling the online application form.
- Candidate /applicant shall select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application form.
- All the fields in the online application form should be filled up carefully. After filling all required information by candidate/applicant, a pre-view of the filled application can be generated before submitting the application and candidate can edit the information. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
Apply ONLINE – Click Here
Official Site- Click Here
- JRBT MTS Recruitment 2020
- MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020:
- AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- UPPSC Various Post Online Form 2020
- AAI Junior Executive & Manager Online Form 2020
For latest Jobs information subscribe GOVERNMENTJOBCENTRE.IN
Join our Telegram chennel link is here