MHRB Govt Jobs In Assam 2021: Medical & Health Recruitment Board has released on official notification on its official website (nhm.assam.gov.in.). A total of 476 vacancies have been announced by the officials for the posts of Medical and Health Officer-1. The online application for inviting applications for the recruitment of qualified candidates for the post of Medical and Health Officer-I has started from 31 December 2020.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by 15 January 2021 from the direct link given below. Read the full article for more information about the recruitment process.
MHRB Govt Jobs in Assam 2021: Important date
|Notification Released||31st December 2020|
|Online Registration Starts||31st December 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Online Application||15th January 2021|
|Viva-Voce/Interview Date||To be notified soon|
MHRB Govt Jobs in Assam 2021: Official Notification PDF
For more information about MHRB Assam recruitment for Medical and Health Officer-I posts, candidates can check the official notification PDF. A total of 476 vacancies have been issued for the post. You can download the notification PDF from the direct link given below.
|Category||Total Vacancy||Reserved for Women|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||50||15|
|Reserved for OBC/MOBC||176||52|
|Reserved for SC||19||06|
|Reserved for STP||55||16|
|Reserved for STH||05||02|
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification is MBBS degree from any recognized university under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate should be registered under Assam Medical Council.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)
A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The application must be accompanied by a required application fee, which is as follows:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty)
- For OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST (H) Candidates: Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty)
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
- Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (https://assamegras.gov.in)
Steps to Apply Online for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Medical Health Recruitment Board @nhm.assam.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” Option
- Click on the direct link in front of the notification reading, “Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the required information in the credentials and submit all documents.
- Submit the application fee if required.
- Download your application form and save it for future reference.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification can apply online for the recruitment process from the direct link given below.The online application process will be active from 31st December 2020 to 15th January 2021.
Best Book For Preparation of Govt Jobs Examination
For Quantitative Aptitude
By RS Agarwal
By RS Agarwal
- SSC CGL Notification 2020: Check Education Qualification, age limit. last date
- BARC Recruitment 2021
- SBI SO Job Vacancy 2021: Apply Online For 452 Vacancies of SO & Manager
- Latest Job 2021 in Intelligence Bureau
- MPSC Recruitment 2020-21
For latest Jobs information subscribe GOVERNMENTJOBCENTRE.IN
Join our Telegram chennel link is here