NHM MP Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for 6 months Certificate in Community Health and vacant posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs). NHM, M.P. Applications are being sought from eligible candidates for approximately 3,570 contract seats and vacancies to be filled in the period April to December 2021 (actual number may vary as per requirement). The online registration process will be active from 02 February 2021 to 17 February 2021. Visit www.nhmmp.gov.in or www.sams.co.in for detailed information for category and training batch-wise bifurcation of vacancies, general instructions, written exam date and online admit card / hall ticket information.
NHM MP Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Starting Date||02nd February 2021|
|Closing Date||17th February 2021|
|Online Written Test||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
NHM MP Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
It aims to strengthen the sub-health centers as Health and Welfare Centers (H&WCs) for better implementation of public health programs and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery including disease prevention and health promotion. Is a part of an initiative under India. . For more information go through the notification pdf.
NHM MP Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Certificate in Community Health (CCH)||1680|
NHM MP Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
a) For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
b) For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council. Students pursuing Final Year’s of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic BSc (Nursing) along with Integrated Certificate in Community Health (CCH) curriculum from Institute/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council, may also apply.
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021)
The candidate should be of 21-40 Years age. Upper age limit is 45 years for OBC, SC, ST, EWS, Physically handicapped and female candidates who are resident of Madhya Pradesh.
1) Only online applications shall be considered valid. Applications received through any other sources, shall not be considered.
2) Vacancy shall be subject to State Reservation Policy of Madhya Pradesh.
3) Incomplete details in application form or application submitted without photograph, signature/ supporting documents shall be rejected.
4) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfil the eligibility and/ or s/he has furnished incorrect/ false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, MP in any matter related to the recruitment, at any stage of the recruitment process, will be final and binding upon the candidates.
5) Selection shall be purely based on Online Written Test.
6) Candidates applying for 6 Months Certificate in Community Health Training (CCH) must have registration from any Cetral/ State Nursing Council or Central/ State Ayurveda, Unani Medical System and Naturopathy Medical Board at the time of submission of online application form.
7) Candidates applying for the position of CHO (Direct Recruitment) must upload prescribed Appendix (as mentioned in the Rule Book) at the time of submission of online application form.
8) National Health Mission reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, amend the rules and process at any time of the selection. Any such amendments shall be valid and binding upon.
9) Please note, 01.02.2021 shall be taken as the reference date for computing age.
Online Application Link
Acceptance of online application will start from 12:01 pm on February 2, 2021 and end at 11:59 pm on February 17, 2021. Eligible and interested can apply for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 from 02 February 2021 on SAMS website – sams.co.in.
- WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 561 Posts
- AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Notification Released For Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 59 Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts
- RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
For latest Jobs information subscribe GOVERNMENTJOBCENTRE.IN
Join our Telegram chennel link is here