RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank.Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for RBI Security Guard recruitment on 22 January to 12 February 2021 on opportunities.rbi.org.in. More details like vacancy, eligibility, age limit, salary, selection process, exam pattern in the article given below.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||22nd January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th February 2021|
|Online Test||Feb/March 2021 (tentative)|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
RBI Security Guard Official Notification 2021 has been officially released for 241 security guard posts. Here is the direct link to download the official PDF. Notification issued
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
Age (as on 01/01/2021)
Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
Scheme of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlistedcandidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared. These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They will also have to undergo the prerecruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern for the online test has been provided here. Out of the three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||80 minutes|
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from January 22, 2021 – February 12, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on January 01, 2021 are first required tovisit the URL “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards 2020” on Bank’s website i.e.www.rbi.org.in>Opportunities@RBI>Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyper like “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards – 2020“
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications given
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of the same.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINALSUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Online Application Link
Interested ex-servicemen can apply for the post of security guard issued by the Reserve Bank of India. The registration process starts from 22 January 2021 and will end on 12 February 2021. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
Best Book For Preparation of Govt Jobs Examination
For Quantitative Aptitude
By RS Agarwal
By RS Agarwal
- West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2021 January 22, 2021
- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 January 19, 2021
- NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 859 Vacancies January 17, 2021
- Indian Air Force X, Y Group Notification 2021
For latest Jobs information subscribe GOVERNMENTJOBCENTRE.IN
Join our Telegram chennel link is here