Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for recruiting lecturers for different subjects. According to notification this recruitment drive is for recruiting lecturers for Physics, chemistry, biology and math. There are total 124 vacancies for lecturers. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies.
Important Dates of UPPSC Recruitment 2021
UPPSC has released a notification on 18 June 2021 and all candidates who want to apply for the job can apply from 18 June 2021. And the last date of applying is 18 July 2021 and candidates have to pay the application fee on or before 15 July 2021.
According to announcement, a total 124 posts of lecturer for different subjects. Subject wise vacancies are given below.
- For Physics -30
- For Chemistry – 26
- For Biology – 33
- For Math – 35
To know category wise vacancy details download the official notification from the link given below.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
All interested candidates have to eligible for the recruitment to apply.
All candidates should have Post Graduate degree form recognized university or board in the respective subject they are applying for.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years
- Maximum age limit is 40 years
How to apply for the recruitment
- Firstly visit the official website of UPPSC OR Click on the link given below to directly go to the apply online page.
- After that register, if you are applying first time then login and fill the form.
- Then pay the application fee if applicable
- Now finally submit the form but before submitting the form take a print out of the form.
All candidate have to pay the application fee to apply for the recruitment.
- For UR/OBC – Rs105/-
- For SC/ST – Rs 65/-
- For PH – Rs 25/-
- Ex- Serviceman – Rs 65/-
All candidate are selected on the basis of Prelims and Mains examination.