Tripura job for LDC Recruitment 2021: All candidates are informed that Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up 1500 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group C in various departments of Govt of Tripura. Online registration process will be start from 19 Dec 2020 and registration process wiil be stop on 30 JAN 2021.
✅ Important Date
- Registration Start- 19/12/2020
- Registration end- 30/01/2021
- Exam date- update soon
✅ Age Limit
- 18 to 41 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST / PwDs / Government servant candidates.
✅ Educational Qualifications:
- Madhyamik (Matric) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board / Institution.
- Having Knowledge of operating computer and proficiency in typing on computer with keyboard with an accourate speed of minimum 30 words in English per minute along with basic knowledge.
- For selection to Bengali typist, minimum speed should be 25 words in Bengali per minute on Computer with Key board along with basic Computer Knowledge.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Written Test (Paper I, Paper-II)
✅ Pay Scale: Pay Band-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2200/-
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 300/- for UR / General category candidates.
✔️ ₹ 200/- for SC / ST and PWD category Candidates.
✔️ The fee payment will be made through online mode.
✅ How To Apply- Tripura job for LDC Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates have to submit their online application through Tripura Government Employment Portal @employment.tripura.gov.in from 19 December 2020. The last date for registration of online application is 30/01/2021.
- Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- MAHA-Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
- JRBT MTS Recruitment 2020
- MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020:
- AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
For latest Jobs information subscribe GOVERNMENTJOBCENTRE.IN
Join our Telegram chennel link is here