UP SI Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released official notification for 9534 vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male / Female), Platoon Commander / Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male) )), And the second officer of the fire service (male) on 25 February 2021 on the official website. All the candidates who are interested in the posts of UP Police SI, PC and Fire Officer, should get this opportunity by applying to this post, which will start from 01 April 2021 to 30 April 2021. Stay tuned for every latest update.
UP SI Notification 2021
The UP Police will start the registrtaion process on 01st April 2021 to 30 Apr 2021 for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer (Male). Till then the candidates interested in a career in UP Police must go through the official UP SI notification released by Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board on 25th February 2021 on its official website. Download the pdf from the link below and go through it carefully.
- Start Date of Apply Online- 01st April 2021
- Last Date of Apply Online- 30 Apr 2021
UP SI Vacancy 2021
A total of 9534 vacancies have been announced by Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Service Officer posts. Check the details of the UP SI vacancy breakdown as tabulated below.
|UP Police SI Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police Platoon Vacancy 2021|
|UP Police Fire Officer Vacancy 2021|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates having Graduation Degree from UGC recognized University/Institute will be eligible to apply for UP Police Recruitment.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Norms
Physical Standard Test
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Minimum weight- 40 kg
- Males- 48 km in 28 minutes
- Females- 2.4 km in 16 minutes
UP Police SI 2021 Selection Process
As per the notification released on 25th February 2021, the selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
UP Police SI exams are conducted online, as it is the most effective and reliable way of exam conduction. Check the exam pattern and the important points of the UP Police SI written exam.
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- The question will be objective type.
- There will be a total of 160 questions.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
How to Apply For UP Police SI Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.
Application Fee For UP Police Sub Inspector
|SC/ ST/ Female||100|
Link To Apply For UP Police SI Recruitment
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the UP Police SI which will be made available on 01st April 2021. Stay tuned with us, we will notify you once the registration process begins.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The basic salary of Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- but the candidate monthly gross salary is between 27900/- to 104400/- after adding all the allowances and Grade pay
Check More Govt Jobs 2021
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Notice Released For 2003 Assistant Professor Vacancies; Check Details Here
- Rajasthan RVPNL Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 1295 Post
- WB Police Wireless Operator and Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- BRO Recruitment 2021: Application For 459 Multi Skilled Worker and Other posts